Have you had your heads down for months, working hard to meet deadlines and deliver for clients and stakeholders? Perhaps you and the team are so far in to the forest, that you can no longer see the wood from the trees? Maybe you want to celebrate a truly fantastic year, recharge and work out how to build on your success for next year. One thing is sure: taking time out to reflect, re-energise, think, plan and tackle the bigger issues will be a sound investment.
Wild Thinking organises Team Retreats that allow you to spend quality, effective time together. We will work with you to understand the objectives you want, before designing a bespoke package including accommodation, facilitation and activities.
Who is it for:
Leadership teams looking to take time away to re-connect, re-energise, celebrate and plan
What to expect:
A bespoke Team Retreat that will include initial consultancy to establish the goals and desired outcomes, the design of the agenda and programme, access to a range of high quality accommodation and catering, a range of outdoor and indoor activities, and a Wild Thinking facilitator to help you to achieve your pre-agreed business objectives.
• Opportunities to address and resolve big issues and questions
• Improved morale and motivation
• Stronger team and interpersonal relationships
• Fresh perspectives and new ideas
• Better teamwork
View team success stories
• Major organisational development project
• Wells leadership team take time out
• Development team performance
• Two teams merge into one
• Coaching for a major project leadership team.